Saturday, November 27, 2010

You know what pisses me off? The lies told about Sarah Palin and the acceptance of those lies as fact amongst the populace. The fact that lies are so commonplace now disturbs me. My wife subscribes to this mentality and it is bugging me to the point of reconsidering our relationship. What is wrong with America? Why is it just fine and dandy to lie your ass off about folks on the right yet the left gets a pass? Part of it stems from midterm elections....the left is desparate as they have seen 2012: The Prequel this past November and it has them scared to death.....my wife included. She will not admit it but she is a typical beaurocratic sycophant, to the point of performing the Kathleen Sebilius sneeze technique with aplomb. It pains me that she has no public stance other than to be a coward and run from such. I've lost my cowardice, now I stand for something.

1 comment:

  1. Yikes.
    Y'know what I think is funny? The way Sarah Palin is so far inside the lefty's OODA loop that she can make their heads explode just by smiling at them.

    ReplyDelete