Saturday, December 11, 2010

Liberal Derangement Syndrome

Cripes 'a mighty......what the hell is wrong with liberals? Have they no moral compass? Some argue that they are abiding the Saul Alinsky tactic of "make your opponent live up to their standards" which, of course, does not apply to them. By having no morals, no ethical code for conduct they are able to deflect any perverse behavior as "apolitical". I am no Bible-thumper, don't live all aspects of my life according to some evangelists but I do believe that Jesus died for our sins, and that God our Father sent his Son into the world as the ultimate sacrifice and awesome display of love. The Bible and the Christian way, therefore, is one of self-sacrifice and love.....I do pray for those who seem lost and undone that they will learn that Jesus died for our sins so that we may have life everlasting. Knowing that the majority of liberals would never stoop to such lowly behavior as to acknowledge a more supreme being than themselves saddens me because they will live eternally in a lake of fire, a pit of despair and darkness of souls lost and undone.
I include a link to illustrate some of the despicable behavior, and leave you with the thought of my good friend who shall remain nameless simply because I wish him and his wife no harm, but I know about you guys swinging and the bisexuality, and it pains me to no end. Shame on both of you, and double shame on the fact that you are so vocal about the extension of the Bush-era tax cuts when you NEVER paid taxes on your small-business!

http://theothermccain.com/2010/12/10/palin-hating-columbia-professor-huffington-post-blogger-busted-for-incest/

No comments:

Post a Comment